We’re not live but we’re also not dead. We’re un-live and we’re preparing for an exciting trip to Las Vegas! But we decided to make a pod before we leave. Tech problems, we got ‘em (again). Apple’s conspiracy against us continues! We have now soundproofed our closet so we can use it as a vocal booth. We recently celebrated my birthday, which included a nice dinner and airplanes. We responded to some listener comments. Jen wants to see shipping containers and pretty lights in Vegas. I want to go to the mob museum. Nobody wants to see Carrot Top or Criss Angel: Mindfreak.
- New segment idea: What’s wrong with Jen today.
- I’m obsessed with the audio levels now, thanks to a comment we received.
- We hung some Audimute blankets in our closet to make a soundproof booth:
- I’m worried that the vocal booth may be too warm inside but Jen’s always cold so it might be OK.
- Apple has broken Apple Mail again. Also, Apple SuperDrives suck.
- Our internet connection is slow and computers can be bandwidth hogs.
- According to Nathan, it is possible to leave an iTunes review thru the iOS Podcasts app.
- We’ve finished watching “Orange Is The New Black” season two. Nathan pointed out that most of what’s in the TV show didn’t come from the book.
- A comment we received lead to another discussion on cars and potential cars we might own in the future.
- Jen made this amazing piece of art as a birthday gift for me:
- I got a lot of birthday greetings online and Tiggr sent me a Starbucks card.
- We had a nice birthday dinner at the Spirit of San Luis Restaurant.
- We played Diablo III using characters that hadn’t played together before. Hear more Diablo talk on Shattered Soulstone.
- You can donate to the show a few different ways, now including Bitcoin!
- A list Jen made on the No Market site was picked up by ThinkProgress.
Join our Google+ Community
Call our voicemail line: 805-725-5085
Subscribe to Hyper Nonsense: RSS | iTunes | Spreaker | Stitcher | TuneIn
Let us know if your favorite podcast app/platform isn't listed above!