Hyper Nonsense! We are the pod that comes to you straight from the heart of California. San Luis Obispo (Sanluiton) to be exact. On this exciting episode, we talk about how The Man is sticking it to us for starting our own business. I had a cool “customer service” experience on behalf of a local musician. We talked about “binge-watching” of TV shows and why we don’t do it. We honored the mystical land of Canadia with a special performance of O, Canadia. We wonder how it’d be possible for Hyper Nonsense to become the first podcast on Mars. Ceiling-breaking cupcake-eating bears, we got ‘em. The most annoying phrases that we’re all overusing? We got those, too.
- Cornbread: Ain’t nothing wrong with that.
- We’ve recorded four episodes in four weeks. Congratulate us!
- I don’t consider myself unemployed. I consider myself pre-retired.
- I have a Starbucks gold card but no retirement fund. Priorities!
- We now have an officially filed LLC and an $800 bill from the state of California.
- I want to create my own tax-free buffer zone to live in.
- If you declare yourself as someone’s son via Twitter, is it a binding contract?
- Hyper Nonsense: Fast-forwardable since 2006.
- I bought the new album by Jody Mulgrew and then explained how it was delivered.
- Nathaniel Lott sent in a magnatiel drawing based on something that was said in a previous episode.
- In honor of Canadia Day, I sang the Canadian National Anthem.
- Hyper Nonsense: First pod on Mars?
- We read some listener feedback and played our first voicemail.
- We’re watching “Orange Is The New Black” but not in a bingey way.
- DVD sets of TV series >> VHS sets of TV series.
- Matt is unbeatable at Words With Friends. (AKA: I’m North Korea.)
- Jen found a story about a bear that fell thru a skylight and ate cupcakes before it was killed.
- We finished the show with a list of six commonly used phrases that are annoying.
Subscribe to Hyper Nonsense: RSS | iTunes | Spreaker | Stitcher | TuneIn
Let us know if your favorite podcast app/platform isn't listed above!