Some somber news to report, including a diagnosis of pterodacylism (with random outbursts of pterodactyl speak). We recap our experience at the Classic Car Show in Pismo Beach, CA. That lead to a lengthy discussion about the humanities (?) and the declining nature of car culture in America. We speculate on why some people who ride buses are some combination of anxious/depressed/sad. We talk about how gullwing car doors are cool but deadly. We review a sorta nautical-themed eatery. We went over the feedback we’ve received since the last show. We read an article about “bedtime procrastination.” And more!
Bulleted points in a list:
- Pterodactylism. I’ve got it.
- California = America, perfected.
- We tried recording this show a couple times already.
- There’s no target day of the week for new shows, but it might be Thursday (America time).
- All we care about is maps.
- We went to the Pismo Beach car show.
- We rode the bus. And a trolley (bus).
- Some people who ride buses are depressed.
- There’s no innovation left in cars other than making smaller/more efficient.
- Generation Y is broke and they don’t care about houses or cars.
- I didn’t have no fancy learnin’s.
- Gullwing doors: an obsession that could be deadly.
- Our car is 20 years old. We may only ever buy one more car.
- What is the proper placement of a flux capacitor?
- We at ate Chipwrecked. It was good.
- Overall mouse-click report: No one can hear it.
- We have a new voicemail line.
- Our announcer is an Australian cow called Moogyver.
- I was wrong about my first domain name.
- My assumptions about Apple screwing up TextEdit have been verified.
- The show isn’t really listed in New & Noteworthy. Help out by leaving a review.
- “Bedtime procrastination.” It’s a thing.
Subscribe to Hyper Nonsense: RSS | iTunes | Spreaker | Stitcher | TuneIn
Let us know if your favorite podcast app/platform isn't listed above!