We’re back in the studio! And for some reason, I sound like I’ve been smoking Marlboro Reds all day. It’s not a super high-energy show. I relate the exciting story of my trip to a local RV park by the ocean. We provided an update on the weird fraudulent activity on our bank account. 2014 continues to be an “interesting” year as I got some unexpected (and unwelcome) news about my claim for unemployment benefits. We got a nice shoutout from some fellow podcasters and we read a little bit of listener feedback. Jen gave an update on her disability claim and we finished the show with a scary news item about spiders.
- I’ve been smited by The Pope with my strange smoky voice.
- Thankfully 20 years ago, we didn’t rename our band Holy Roman Empire.
- We have the ocean in California. If you don’t have the ocean where you live, it’s your own fault.
- It doesn’t rain anymore in California.
- Cough lollies. We call ‘em cough drops in America.
- I don’t know where mentho-lyptus comes from.
- Going to the bank gets thing done faster than calling them.
- Did you hear Jen’s 1920’s keyboard while her microphone was muted?
- EDD doesn’t like it if you’re working freelance.
- Don’t go to our support page and send us money right now. Seriously.
- We got a nice shoutout from the Nerd Out Loud podcast.
- Spiders oozing from the walls.
Subscribe to Hyper Nonsense: RSS | iTunes | Spreaker | Stitcher | TuneIn
Let us know if your favorite podcast app/platform isn't listed above!